Interior design trends continue to increase earnings for bricks and pavers
CLEVELAND, 20 October 2021 / PRNewswire / – Home design trends will continue to support the growth in demand for bricks and pavers, according to a new analysis by the Freedonia Group of the US residential market for bricks, blocks and pavers:
- While brick continues to face competition from other siding materials, such as fiber cement and synthetic brick, its durability and aesthetics remain popular, especially in the South where most new homes are built.
- The growing popularity of outdoor living has spurred the demand for on-site fireplaces and outdoor fireplaces, which are often made of brick.
- Pavers will continue to increase their market share, overtaking blocks as the second type of product through 2025, as outdoor living gains popularity and homeowners increasingly install more pavers. great value that complement the aesthetics of adjacent interior spaces.
Additionally, manufacturers continue to develop new products to meet homeowners’ needs and reflect design trends. Concrete pavers and terracotta pavers in different colors, textures, shapes and finishes continue to drive the market.
The U.S. Residential Brick, Block and Paver Market to Reach $ 3.7 billion in 2025
US residential demand for bricks, blocks and pavers is expected to grow 1.9% per year through 2025, with most of the gains coming from price increases. Unit growth will be hampered by:
- brick siding facing increased competition from other materials (such as fiber cement) that can mimic the aesthetics of brick at a lower cost
- declining interest in indoor fireplaces, especially brick ones, in newly built homes
- the growing preference for poured concrete for structural applications
Additionally, demand was high in 2020, when the market was strong due to housing trends stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic. While unit sales of bricks, blocks and pavers will remain high through 2022, they will start to slow from their peak by 2025, causing average growth to decline.
Gains of support in all markets will be the growing popularity of landscaping and outdoor living, which benefits the installation of paved patios, outdoor fireplaces and retaining walls.
You want to know more ?
Residential bricks, blocks and pavers Examines the US residential market for the brick, block and paver industry by product, application, market sector, housing type and region. Historical data is provided for 2010, 2015 and 2020, with forecasts for the years 2025 and 2030 in current US dollars (including inflation) and units.
- of construction
- fireplace and other applications
- Where is
- new construction
- renovation and repair
Housing type :
- conventional single-family houses
- multi-family structures (for example, apartments)
- prefabricated housing
About the Freedonia Group – The Freedonia Group, a division of MarketResearch.com, is the leading international industrial research company, providing our clients with product analyzes, market forecasts, industry trends and market share information. From individual consulting firms to global conglomerates, our analysts provide businesses with unbiased and reliable market research and analysis to help them make important business decisions. With over 100 studies published each year, we support over 90% of Fortune 500 industrial companies. Find off-the-shelf studies at https://www.freedoniagroup.com/ or contact us for a personalized search: +1 440.842.2400.
SOURCE The Freedonia Group